Monday, January 2, 2012

Spring's Splendor

New year's resolution: keep track of my needlework progress. I want to publish periodic updates (at least once a week, ha!). I have "bent" my rule of only having ONE big project at one time. I now have 2 pieces on 2 JE frames. It's lucky that I will soon have 2 JE frames to accommodate one apiece. The current JEC piece is Phase 5 - Wedding Shellbox, and the other is a EGA GCC piece called "Spring's Splendor". Coincidentally both were designed by Kay Stanis.
Tissue basted for transfer - one of my least favorite things to do. Finished the initial work on the butterfly and covered it with tissue. This is much easier couching than JE, with 4 mm couching stitches!
First tulip - I only removed the tissue for the entity under work.
Tulip Finished


No comments:

Post a Comment