Sunday, November 15, 2015

Goldfish Blending

I did the blending two ways: on the front of the body I used 6 sugas of orange thread to cover the shared holes of the orange and white threads - you can still see the uncovered holes on the back half of the body. On the front fin, I used 6 sugas of white thread to cover the shared holes. It doesn't look any different, but on certain angles the white looks better. However I need to continue with the orange thread for the remainder of the body, and then I'll switch to the other way around for the tail fins.

I also made sure there is a one point opening between the fins and the body. Suzy (my art teacher) said she was told to do the same for her paintings - so it must be the "universally correct" way!

The fish has a cute fat tummy...

1 comment:

  1. The blending looks very effective. It's interesting to see the before and after.