Monday, September 28, 2015

Rosy Posy Progress

I started on the padding on the petals, but ran out of beads. I thought I was using the wrong beads, so I used the other blue beads instead, but ran out of that also. Grrrr! So now the petals are on hold. The lower half were done with the small beads, and the upper half with the bigger beads.

Did the line of staggered diagonals for the stems. They turned out quite nice.

Did the outlines for the leaves. The light green, medium green, and dark green beads are all different types of beads. Next I'll be filling in the inside of the leaves.

While waiting for Mary Alice's response for the petals, I plan to alternate between Antique Mirrors and Goldfish. I'll finish the beaded piece as much as I can before shelving it.


  1. This is looking good. Love the padded petals and the staggered diagonals on the stems have worked really well.