Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Goldfish Done!

It's always exciting when I finish a JE piece! After all it is such a lot of work and takes so long. I started this piece November 2015, so all in all it didn't take as long as some other pieces. The bubbles added a lot to the design, and the background fabric really gives a sense of swirling water.

On looking at it closely just now, I think there should be a small section of purple seaweed above the large goldfish's left pelvic fin, to provide continuity of the purple seaweed towards the top. On the picture provided with the piece, that section is also missing, which I don't think is right. I'm going to add that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment