Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Obi flowers

Initially I had problems with the blister flowers - the flat silk kept sliding off the knot. When I switched to my thicker glass laying tool it worked much better. The smoother and rounder glass rod allowed the silk to spread out and then be laid gently onto the knot. So the blister flowers by the left arm  turned out better than those on the right, although I redid two of the first flowers on the right side. There were no problems with the superposition - although I added a number of SSHs to support the flower on the darker red fold.

No comments:

Post a Comment